The Director of Customer Support guides and manages the overall provision of Customer Support services and works with development team on customer experience.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
The major areas the Director of Customer Support manages can include:
- Represent our customers’ perspective in everything we do and the business decisions we make, with the objective of ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Through constant communication with clients, optimize the experience from their perspective to increase customer loyalty
- Create, maintain, and update the customer on-boarding experience for the various products to ensure they are properly trained throughout the entire life-cycle
- Communicate with the web development team to document bugs, issues, or other fixes preemptively, or as reported by clients
- Training new clients on our current products and new features that are released
- Recommend new products to our current clients that they would benefit from
- Compile and track customer feedback on all products to help implement future changes
- Manage client web design projects through the entire life-cycle